The Wizard of Oz Tin Man Poster
A theater poster for 'Fred R. Hamlin's Musical Extravaganza, The Wizard of Oz,' showing the Tin Man. Created by 'The U.S. Lithograph Co., Russell-Morgan Print, Cincinnati & New York,' 1903. A signature on the Tin Man's leg reads: 'To Spider Rathburn, now I'm oil-right. Dave Montgomery by Fred Stone. Jan. 14, 1936.'
About Our Paper
We print on mould-made 100% cotton rag, acid-free archival papers or heavyweight Exhibition Gallery Canvas. Each print is inspected before shipping.
• 8.5x11 and 11x17 prints have .50-inch margins
• 19x13 prints have 1-inch margins
• 22x17 prints have 1.5 inch margins
• 30x24 Special Edition and 47x34 Magnum prints have 2-inch margins
• Canvas prints have slightly wider margins for stretching
• If image does not match paper dimensions,
there will be a wider margin along the narrowest side