Antonio Escandell Oranges
This label for Antonio Escandell Oranges reads, 'Naranjas Selectas. Antonio Escandell. Carcagente,'Espana.' Circa 1940s. Fruit crate labels were a frequent means of marketing fruit packer brands at the turn of the century. Crates with the labels attached would be displayed at farmer markets.
About Our Paper
We print on mould-made 100% cotton rag, acid-free archival papers or heavyweight Exhibition Gallery Canvas. Each print is inspected before shipping.
• 8.5x11 and 11x17 prints have .50-inch margins
• 19x13 prints have 1-inch margins
• 22x17 prints have 1.5 inch margins
• 30x24 Special Edition and 47x34 Magnum prints have 2-inch margins
• Canvas prints have slightly wider margins for stretching
• If image does not match paper dimensions,
there will be a wider margin along the narrowest side