Dobbins' Medicated Toilet Soap
This poster, circa 1869, shows four well dressed women in a parlor, one of them holding an open a box of 'Dobbins' Medicated Toilet Soap.' Small text on the poster reads: 'Entered according to Act of Congress March 1st, 1869 by J.B. Dobbins in the Clerks Office of the Dist. Court for the Eastern Dist. of Pennsylvania.'
About Our Paper
We print on mould-made 100% cotton rag, acid-free archival papers or heavyweight Exhibition Gallery Canvas. Each print is inspected before shipping.
• 8.5x11 and 11x17 prints have .50-inch margins
• 19x13 prints have 1-inch margins
• 22x17 prints have 1.5 inch margins
• 30x24 Special Edition and 47x34 Magnum prints have 2-inch margins
• Canvas prints have slightly wider margins for stretching
• If image does not match paper dimensions,
there will be a wider margin along the narrowest side