A glimpse of New York's dry goods district
An illustration of a busy scene on Broadway in New York City, captioned: 'A glimpse of New York's dry goods district. The largest in the world. Covering a space of 135 acres. Containing 4,500 firms. Employing $800,000,000 capital.' Copyright by J.J. Fogerty, New York City, New York, c. 1886. The scene shows horse-drawn wagons, street railroads, and buildings displaying advertisements for businesses and goods.
About Our Paper
We print on mould-made 100% cotton rag, acid-free archival papers or heavyweight Exhibition Gallery Canvas. Each print is inspected before shipping.
• 8.5x11 and 11x17 prints have .50-inch margins
• 19x13 prints have 1-inch margins
• 22x17 prints have 1.5 inch margins
• 30x24 Special Edition and 47x34 Magnum prints have 2-inch margins
• Canvas prints have slightly wider margins for stretching
• If image does not match paper dimensions,
there will be a wider margin along the narrowest side