Club House Design
This patent design by Nellie Renee Liddle is for a 'Club House Front or the Like.'' It features reliefs of famous fairy tales along the front facade and even has a finely tailored rabbit peeking in the second story window. The design patent was filed in 1933 and issued in 1934.
About Our Paper
We print on mould-made 100% cotton rag, acid-free archival papers or heavyweight Exhibition Gallery Canvas. Each print is inspected before shipping.
• 8.5x11 and 11x17 prints have .50-inch margins
• 19x13 prints have 1-inch margins
• 22x17 prints have 1.5 inch margins
• 30x24 Special Edition and 47x34 Magnum prints have 2-inch margins
• Canvas prints have slightly wider margins for stretching
• If image does not match paper dimensions,
there will be a wider margin along the narrowest side