Haman Train Car
A train design for a conventional railway car body with portions broken away to reveal the cocktail dining room. Figure 2 shows the plan for the dining room, while figures 7 and 8 show a view of both ends. Designer Ralph Haman was also responsible for the Rock Island and Southern Pacific's Golden Rocket, which was immortalized in a song of the same name by Boxcar Willie. Invented by Ralph W. Haman and Clarence V. Norb, 1953.
About Our Paper
We print on mould-made 100% cotton rag, acid-free archival papers or heavyweight Exhibition Gallery Canvas. Each print is inspected before shipping.
• 8.5x11 and 11x17 prints have .50-inch margins
• 19x13 prints have 1-inch margins
• 22x17 prints have 1.5 inch margins
• 30x24 Special Edition and 47x34 Magnum prints have 2-inch margins
• Canvas prints have slightly wider margins for stretching
• If image does not match paper dimensions,
there will be a wider margin along the narrowest side