City of New York Municipal Airports
This poster was created by the WPA Federal Art Project in New York City to promote New York's municipal airports, circa 1937. 'City of New York Municipal Airports. No. 1 Floyd Bennett Field. No. 2 North Beach. East River Seaplane bases, Wall Street and 31st Street. F.H. LaGuardia, Mayor. John McKenzie, Commissioner of Docks.'
About Our Paper
We print on mould-made 100% cotton rag, acid-free archival papers or heavyweight Exhibition Gallery Canvas. Each print is inspected before shipping.
• 8.5x11 and 11x17 prints have .50-inch margins
• 19x13 prints have 1-inch margins
• 22x17 prints have 1.5 inch margins
• 30x24 Special Edition and 47x34 Magnum prints have 2-inch margins
• Canvas prints have slightly wider margins for stretching
• If image does not match paper dimensions,
there will be a wider margin along the narrowest side