Air Like Wine: Weston-super-Mare
Air Like Wine. Weston Super Mare. A poster for the English seaside resort of Weston-super-Mare shows a woman on the beach drinking from a wine glad held by a seagull. Illustrated by William A. Sennett, circa 1930s. The poster also reads, "For literature, train services, etc.,
apply: G.E. Orton, General Agent of the Great Western Railway of England. 505, Fifth Avenue, New York."
About Our Paper
We print on mould-made 100% cotton rag, acid-free archival papers or heavyweight Exhibition Gallery Canvas. Each print is inspected before shipping.
• 8.5x11 and 11x17 prints have .50-inch margins
• 19x13 prints have 1-inch margins
• 22x17 prints have 1.5 inch margins
• 30x24 Special Edition and 47x34 Magnum prints have 2-inch margins
• Canvas prints have slightly wider margins for stretching
• If image does not match paper dimensions,
there will be a wider margin along the narrowest side