Autumn moon over Ishiyama
This Japanese woodblock print was produced between 1804 and 1818. It shows a temple on a mountain near the coastline of Ishiyama in the Omi Province of Japan. Along the shore can be seen buildings, including a shrine, and travelers coming ashore from boats. All of this takes place under an autumn moon.
About Our Paper
We print on mould-made 100% cotton rag, acid-free archival papers or heavyweight Exhibition Gallery Canvas. Each print is inspected before shipping.
• 8.5x11 and 11x17 prints have .50-inch margins
• 19x13 prints have 1-inch margins
• 22x17 prints have 1.5 inch margins
• 30x24 Special Edition and 47x34 Magnum prints have 2-inch margins
• Canvas prints have slightly wider margins for stretching
• If image does not match paper dimensions,
there will be a wider margin along the narrowest side