John Is Not Really Dull
A WPA Federal Art Project poster from 1937 promoting eye examinations for children who may be having difficulty learning: 'John is not really dull - he may only need his eyes examined. Sponsored by Town of Hempstead, W.H. Runcie, M.D., Health Officer.' We have also recreated this posters with a number of other male names in the John Is Not Really Dull gallery.
About Our Paper
We print on mould-made 100% cotton rag, acid-free archival papers or heavyweight Exhibition Gallery Canvas. Each print is inspected before shipping.
• 8.5x11 and 11x17 prints have .50-inch margins
• 19x13 prints have 1-inch margins
• 22x17 prints have 1.5 inch margins
• 30x24 Special Edition and 47x34 Magnum prints have 2-inch margins
• Canvas prints have slightly wider margins for stretching
• If image does not match paper dimensions,
there will be a wider margin along the narrowest side