They Shall Not Perish
A young girl, symbolizing the Near East, clings to the legs of a woman holding a sword and U.S. flag, symbolizing America: 'They shall not perish. Campaign for $30,000,000. American Committee for Relief in the Near East. Armenia - Greece - Syria - Persia.' The relief organization was created during WWI to help people suffering under Ottoman rule. Produced by American Lithographic Co. of New York, 1918.
About Our Paper
We print on mould-made 100% cotton rag, acid-free archival papers or heavyweight Exhibition Gallery Canvas. Each print is inspected before shipping.
• 8.5x11 and 11x17 prints have .50-inch margins
• 19x13 prints have 1-inch margins
• 22x17 prints have 1.5 inch margins
• 30x24 Special Edition and 47x34 Magnum prints have 2-inch margins
• Canvas prints have slightly wider margins for stretching
• If image does not match paper dimensions,
there will be a wider margin along the narrowest side