Miss Port Henry Diner August 21 2009
New in our gallery and store: In the 1920s and 30s the Ward & Dickinson Co. built diner cars and sold them throughout the Great Lakes Region. A version of the diner body shown in this patent is still in operation as the Miss Port Henry Diner in Port Henry, N.Y. Designed by Charles A. Ward, the patent was applied for and issued in 1927.