2023 Holiday Shipping Deadlines - Domestic
- Regular print orders placed by the end of the day on December 11 will arrive for Christmas
- Framed print orders placed by the end of the day on December 6 will arrive for Christmas
- Metal sign orders placed by the end of the day on December 8 will arrive for Christmas
- Shirt orders placed by the end of the day on December 10 will arrive for Christmas
- Mug orders placed by the end of the day on December 10 will arrive for Christmas
Domestic Shipping Costs
- Free worldwide shipping on orders of $25 or more.
- All other domestic orders ship for $2.50 to $3.50 applied at checkout.
- All other International shipping rates are $5.00 to $7.00 USD applied at checkout.
- Allow 2-5 days for custom printing and shipping. Custom framed images and custom metal signs will take longer to ship due to production time and may not be available internationally.
How are images shipped?
Print orders are shipped via a variety of carriers depending on destination Domestically we ship primarily by USPS First Class mail or Priority Mail. You can read our shipping policy here.
How are the prints made?The fine-art prints on Vintagraph are produced in the USA on large-format, commercial printers made by Epson. We use archival inks recommended by the printer manufacturers to guarantee the highest-quality images.
What type of paper do you use?Our prints are museum-quality, made using top-of-the-line, piano-size commercial Epson printers with 10-color Ultrachrome inks and premium 100% cotton rag, acid-free archival papers. Each print is individually inspected before shipping.
- 8.5x11 and 11x17 prints have .50-inch borders
- 19x13 prints have .50-inch borders
- 22x17 prints have 1 inch borders
- 30x24 SPECIAL EDITION prints have 1.5 inch borders: Printed on heavyweight 100% cotton rag, acid-free archival paper. This is 76% bigger than a 22x17.
- 50X36 MAGNUM prints have 2 inch borders: Printed on heavyweight 100% cotton rag, acid-free archival paper. Twice as large as 30x24. May be longer based on image dimensions.
- 44x61 canvas prints have 2 inch borders.
- Exhibition CANVAS: Heavyweight Exhibition Gallery Canvas prints have slightly wider borders for stretching. Canvas prints are not stretched or framed.
- METAL SIGNS: Printed without borders and use as much of the sheets as possible. But because each image has unique dimensions they may not completely use the full sheet. For example, a square image ordered in 12"x18" metal would be 12"x12" when completed. A more vertical or horizontal image would use up more of the sheet.
Most of our images proportions will not exactly match the paper sizes, so printed sizes vary depending on the dimensions of the image. All paper and canvas printed images have borders, as specified above. Because the proportion of the images usually do not exactly match the size of the paper, there is usually a wider border on one side.
If you buy a mostly square, or extremely horizontal image you will have much larger borders on one of the dimensions of the paper. In the case of extreme proportions we will always give you the largest possible image based on the paper you purchase. Extreme, unprinted borders may be trimmed on our end to reduce waste.
Here is an extreme example with a nearly square image, showing the wider borders on the left and right. The white area represents an 8.5x11 paper with .5" borders on the top and bottom.
How are Custom Frames Made?
- We've partnered with Simply Framed to offer high quality custom framing made by hand in the USA.
- Please allow an additional 2-3 weeks for your delivery.
- Framed print sales are final. Each frame is custom made for your print. If the frame arrives damaged let us know within 7 days for an exchange.
- All frames are custom made in your choice of black or brown finish.
- All frames include:
- UV-shielding plexiglass, which protects against about 89% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- Custom cut acid-free 4-ply mats with beveled edges
- Archival acid-free foam core backing
- Protective paperback finish
- Wall bumpers
- Hanging hardware + nails
- Hanging and care instructions.
- Each frame arrives gift-wrapped in kraft paper.
What type of t-shirts do you use?
- Our t-shirts are 100% cotton with shoulder-to-shoulder taping and double stitched sleeves and bottom him. T-shirts are custom printed on demand and all sales are final. Any defective products will be exchanged.
What are your rules for using images on other sites?If you are a non-commercial blogger or web-publisher, please feel free to use our images along with a credit and link back to Vintagraph.com. Because we do put a lot of effort into restoring the images, we do ask that you purchase high-resolution versions for commercial use. Contact us directly to inquire about stock image fees.
Are hi-res versions of images for sale?Yes. High-resolution versions of posters and images from Vintagraph and Shorpy are available as Tiffs to purchase for commercial use. Contact us directly regarding the purchase and download of digital images. Hi-res TIFFs are much larger than even the full-size jpegs used on this web site. File size ranges from 25 mb to over 200 mb. Our client list includes IBM, Sony Music, HarperCollins Publishing and Wells Fargo Bank.
What is your return policy?
You can read our return and refund policy here.
How can we contact you?
Do you sell wholesale posters?
* All deadlines are for domestic orders. We cannot guarantee international delivery.