This fruit crate label was used on Comer Produce, c. 1930s: 'Comer Brand. California, Arizona in Season. So Good to Eat. Comer Produce Co. Growers and Shippers. Main office Phoenix, Arizona. Branch office Blythe. Grown in U.S.A.' Crate labels were a frequent means of marketing fruit and vegetable packer brands at the turn of the century.
About Our Paper
We print on mould-made 100% cotton rag, acid-free archival papers or heavyweight Exhibition Gallery Canvas. Each print is inspected before shipping.
• 8.5x11 and 11x17 prints have .50-inch margins
• 19x13 prints have 1-inch margins
• 22x17 prints have 1.5 inch margins
• 30x24 Special Edition and 47x34 Magnum prints have 2-inch margins
• Canvas prints have slightly wider margins for stretching
• If image does not match paper dimensions,
there will be a wider margin along the narrowest side