Domestic Shipping Costs
- Free shipping on all domestic orders. International shipping rates varied and are applied at checkout.
- Allow up to two weeks for custom printing and delivery via U.S. Postal Service. Custom framed images will take longer to ship.
How are the prints made?
- The fine-art prints on Vintagraph are produced in the USA on large-format, commercial printers made by Hewlett Packard and Epson. We use archival inks recommended by the printer manufacturers to guarantee the highest-quality images.
What type of paper do you use?
- Our prints are museum-quality, made using top-of-the-line, piano-size commercial Epson printers with 10-color Ultrachrome inks and premium 100% cotton rag, acid-free archival papers from Arches of France. Each print is individually inspected before shipping.
- 8.5x11 and 11x17 prints have .50-inch margins
- 19x13 prints have 1-inch margins
- 22x17 prints have 1.5 inch margins
- 30x24 SPECIAL EDITION: Printed on Heavyweight 28 mil Arches Infinity paper with 2-inch margins. 100% cotton rag, acid-free archival paper. Mould-made art paper with a matte finish makes gorgeous prints. This print is 76% bigger than a 22x17.
- 47x34 MAGNUM: Printed on Heavyweight 28 mil Arches Infinity paper with 2-inch margins. 100% cotton rag, acid-free archival paper. Mould-made art paper with a matte finish makes gorgeous prints. Twice as large as 30x24.
- Exhibition CANVAS: Heavyweight Exhibition Gallary Canvas prints have slightly wider margins for stretching.
- We've partnered with Simply Framed to offer high quality custom framing made by hand in the USA.
- Please allow an additional 2-3 weeks for your delivery.
- Framed print sales are final. Each frame is custom made for your print. If the frame arrives damaged let us know within 7 days for an exchange.
- All frames are custom made in your choice of black or brown finish.
- All frames include:
- UV-shielding plexiglass, which protects against about 89% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- Custom cut acid-free 4-ply mats with beveled edges
- Archival acid-free foam core backing
- Protective paperback finish
- Wall bumpers
- Hanging hardware + nails
- Hanging and care instructions.
- Each frame arrives gift-wrapped in kraft paper.
How are images shipped?
- Print orders are shipped by USPS First Class mail or Priority Mail. Because all images are custom printed, please allow 5-10 business days for your order to be placed in the mail. During the Christmas holiday we occasionally offer special, last-minute delivery options. Check the print order pages for details.
What are your rules for using images on other sites?
- If you are a non-commercial blogger or web-publisher, please feel free to use our images along with a credit and link back to Vintagraph.com. Because we do put a lot of effort into restoring the images, we do ask that you purchase high-resolution versions for commercial use. Contact us directly to inquire about stock image fees.
Are hi-res versions of images for sale?
- Yes. High-resolution versions of posters and images from Vintagraph and Shorpy are available as Tiffs to purchase for commercial use. Contact us directly regarding the purchase and download of digital images. Hi-res TIFFs are much larger than even the full-size jpegs used on this web site. File size ranges from 25 mb to over 200 mb. Our client list includes IBM, Sony Music, HarperCollins Publishing and Wells Fargo Bank.
What is your return policy?
- Except for custom framing, if you are not happy with the print you receive, let us know within 7 days for a refund. We want you to be happy with your purchase and will work with you to make sure you get the print you want.
- All custom frame orders are final and may not be returned. Let us know within 7 days if your order arrives damages and we will exchange the order.
- The most efficient way to contact us concerning your order is with the contact form available on the site. You may also call us at 256-258-9610. If we are away from the phone please do leave a message with your phone number or e-mail address and the details of your order. We will get back with you.
Do you sell wholesale posters?
- Yes, if you are a licensed business and want to resell our posters we do offer a significant discount. Learn more about our wholesale posters.
2015 Christmas Shipping
- Domestic orders placed by December 19 will arrive in time for Christmas. Shipping is FREE on all orders.