Houdini Magical Revue
Grand special night. The world famous self-liberator, Houdini. The supreme ruler of mystery will present a Grand Magical Revue in which he will prove himself to be the Greatest Mystifier that history chronicles. Which will be seen for the third time on any stage. 1. The Crystal Casket. 2. Good Bye, Winter. 3. Money For Nothing. 4. The Arrival of Summer. 5. Calico Conjuring. 6. Metamorphosis. Palace Theatre, Friday, May 1st, 1914, at 6:45 and 9:00. White & Farrell, Printers South Street, Hull.
Harry Houdini poster for his Grand Magical Revue at the Palace Theatre on Broadway in New York City. 1914.
About Our Paper
We print on mould-made 100% cotton rag, acid-free archival papers or heavyweight Exhibition Gallery Canvas. Each print is inspected before shipping.
• 8.5x11 and 11x17 prints have .50-inch margins
• 19x13 prints have 1-inch margins
• 22x17 prints have 1.5 inch margins
• 30x24 Special Edition and 47x34 Magnum prints have 2-inch margins
• Canvas prints have slightly wider margins for stretching
• If image does not match paper dimensions,
there will be a wider margin along the narrowest side