True Sons of Freedom
This poster shows Abraham Lincoln looking down upon African American soldiers fighting German soldiers during World War I: 'True Sons of Freedom. Colored Men: The First Americans Who Planted Our Flag on the Firing Line. 'Liberty and Freedom Shall Not Perish.' A. Lincoln.' An inscription on the poster reads: '1918 by Chas. Gustrine. Chicago, Ill.' This poster was used to encourage African-American participation in WWI.
About Our Paper
We print on mould-made 100% cotton rag, acid-free archival papers or heavyweight Exhibition Gallery Canvas. Each print is inspected before shipping.
• 8.5x11 and 11x17 prints have .50-inch margins
• 19x13 prints have 1-inch margins
• 22x17 prints have 1.5 inch margins
• 30x24 Special Edition and 47x34 Magnum prints have 2-inch margins
• Canvas prints have slightly wider margins for stretching
• If image does not match paper dimensions,
there will be a wider margin along the narrowest side