Eadweard Muybridge horse in motion
A series of photographs shows twenty-four consecutive images of a man riding a horse after jumping a hurdle. The images were captured by pioneering photographer Eadweard James Muybridge, circa 1881. Muybridge used multiple cameras to capture the horse in motion.
About Our Paper
We print on mould-made 100% cotton rag, acid-free archival papers or heavyweight Exhibition Gallery Canvas. Each print is inspected before shipping.
• 8.5x11 and 11x17 prints have .50-inch margins
• 19x13 prints have 1-inch margins
• 22x17 prints have 1.5 inch margins
• 30x24 Special Edition and 47x34 Magnum prints have 2-inch margins
• Canvas prints have slightly wider margins for stretching
• If image does not match paper dimensions,
there will be a wider margin along the narrowest side