Horse Eats Hat
WPA Federal Theatre Project 891 presents Horse Eats Hat. Maxine Elliott's Theatre. 109 West 39th St. The Federal Theatre Project play Horse Eats Hat was a farce written and directed by the young Orson Welles. The play premiered at the Maxine Elliott Theatre in New York City on September 26, 1936 and ran until December 5, 1936.
About Our Paper
We print on mould-made 100% cotton rag, acid-free archival papers or heavyweight Exhibition Gallery Canvas. Each print is inspected before shipping.
• 8.5x11 and 11x17 prints have .50-inch margins
• 19x13 prints have 1-inch margins
• 22x17 prints have 1.5 inch margins
• 30x24 Special Edition and 47x34 Magnum prints have 2-inch margins
• Canvas prints have slightly wider margins for stretching
• If image does not match paper dimensions,
there will be a wider margin along the narrowest side