Pont Neuf, Paris by Auguste Renoir
Pont Neuf, Paris by Auguste Renoir, 1872. Oil on canvas. This painting depicts the view from an upper floor of a cafe overlooking the famous Paris bridge. Auguste Renoir made this painting in a single day. The Pont Neuf painting captures the effect of sunlight on the scene unfolding below.
About Our Paper
We print on mould-made 100% cotton rag, acid-free archival papers or heavyweight Exhibition Gallery Canvas. Each print is inspected before shipping.
• 8.5x11 and 11x17 prints have .50-inch margins
• 19x13 prints have 1-inch margins
• 22x17 prints have 1.5 inch margins
• 30x24 Special Edition and 47x34 Magnum prints have 2-inch margins
• Canvas prints have slightly wider margins for stretching
• If image does not match paper dimensions,
there will be a wider margin along the narrowest side