Roses by Vincent van Gogh
Roses by Vincent van Gogh. Dutch, 1890. Oil on canvas. Vincent van Gogh painted Roses as part of his healing process while at the asylum at Saint–Rémy. Roses is recognized as one of Van Gogh's most beautiful still lifes.
About Our Paper
We print on mould-made 100% cotton rag, acid-free archival papers or heavyweight Exhibition Gallery Canvas. Each print is inspected before shipping.
• 8.5x11 and 11x17 prints have .50-inch margins
• 19x13 prints have 1-inch margins
• 22x17 prints have 1.5 inch margins
• 30x24 Special Edition and 47x34 Magnum prints have 2-inch margins
• Canvas prints have slightly wider margins for stretching
• If image does not match paper dimensions,
there will be a wider margin along the narrowest side