Seameal Dessert: A Delicious Food Produced from Seaweed
Seameal Dessert. A delicious custard and protective food. Gregg's Custard: "A delicious food produced from seaweed. This preparation contains .004% of iodine. Must not be confused with other custard powders which do not contain iodine. Artificially coloured and flavoured. A product of W. Gregg & Co. Ltd. Dunedin." Vintage advertisement, circa 1940s. New Zealand.
About Our Paper
We print on mould-made 100% cotton rag, acid-free archival papers or heavyweight Exhibition Gallery Canvas. Each print is inspected before shipping.
• 8.5x11 and 11x17 prints have .50-inch margins
• 19x13 prints have 1-inch margins
• 22x17 prints have 1.5 inch margins
• 30x24 Special Edition and 47x34 Magnum prints have 2-inch margins
• Canvas prints have slightly wider margins for stretching
• If image does not match paper dimensions,
there will be a wider margin along the narrowest side