The Milliners. By Edgar Germain Hilaire Degas. French, c. 1882. Oil on canvas. This painting by Edgar Degas shows two milliners at a work table. The bright ribbons contrast with the drab room and the workers sitting in shadow. Degas painted a number of works depicting the hardship of the milliner's trade.
About Our Paper
We print on mould-made 100% cotton rag, acid-free archival papers or heavyweight Exhibition Gallery Canvas. Each print is inspected before shipping.
• 8.5x11 and 11x17 prints have .50-inch margins
• 19x13 prints have 1-inch margins
• 22x17 prints have 1.5 inch margins
• 30x24 Special Edition and 47x34 Magnum prints have 2-inch margins
• Canvas prints have slightly wider margins for stretching
• If image does not match paper dimensions,
there will be a wider margin along the narrowest side