The Tidal Wave: 95 Ships Launched
The Tidal Wave. July 4, 1918. 95 Ships Launched. United States Shipping Board Emergency Fleet Corporation. This WWI poster shows a row of ships cresting a tidal wave. A bald eagle is in the foreground. The poster celebrates United States industrial strength during WWI.
About Our Paper
We print on mould-made 100% cotton rag, acid-free archival papers or heavyweight Exhibition Gallery Canvas. Each print is inspected before shipping.
• 8.5x11 and 11x17 prints have .50-inch margins
• 19x13 prints have 1-inch margins
• 22x17 prints have 1.5 inch margins
• 30x24 Special Edition and 47x34 Magnum prints have 2-inch margins
• Canvas prints have slightly wider margins for stretching
• If image does not match paper dimensions,
there will be a wider margin along the narrowest side