Universal Food Chopper
The Universal Food Chopper and a Few of the Things it Chops. Manufactured by Landers, Frary & Clark, New Britain, Conn. U.S.A. Pigs, cabbage, lambs, onions, beef, lobster, bread, celery, fish, potatoes, apples, coconut, carrots, fowl and more. Circa 1890s.
About Our Paper
We print on mould-made 100% cotton rag, acid-free archival papers or heavyweight Exhibition Gallery Canvas. Each print is inspected before shipping.
• 8.5x11 and 11x17 prints have .50-inch margins
• 19x13 prints have 1-inch margins
• 22x17 prints have 1.5 inch margins
• 30x24 Special Edition and 47x34 Magnum prints have 2-inch margins
• Canvas prints have slightly wider margins for stretching
• If image does not match paper dimensions,
there will be a wider margin along the narrowest side