World's Fair Chicago 1934: Tour the World
World's Fair Chicago. 1934. Tour the world at the fair. See fifteen foreign villages. Vintage Chicago World's Fair poster, 1934. Illustrated by Weimer Pursell, this poster shows the fairgrounds with the Chicago skyline.
About Our Paper
We print on mould-made 100% cotton rag, acid-free archival papers or heavyweight Exhibition Gallery Canvas. Each print is inspected before shipping.
• 8.5x11 and 11x17 prints have .50-inch margins
• 19x13 prints have 1-inch margins
• 22x17 prints have 1.5 inch margins
• 30x24 Special Edition and 47x34 Magnum prints have 2-inch margins
• Canvas prints have slightly wider margins for stretching
• If image does not match paper dimensions,
there will be a wider margin along the narrowest side