1939 Worlds Fair on San Francisco Bay
The San Francisco World's Fair 1939 was known as the Golden Gate International Exposition and celebrated the recently dedicated San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge and the Golden Gate Bridge. The Fair was operated in 1939 and 1940 on San Francisco's Treasure Island.
About Our Paper
We print on mould-made 100% cotton rag, acid-free archival papers or heavyweight Exhibition Gallery Canvas. Each print is inspected before shipping.
• 8.5x11 and 11x17 prints have .50-inch margins
• 19x13 prints have 1-inch margins
• 22x17 prints have 1.5 inch margins
• 30x24 Special Edition and 47x34 Magnum prints have 2-inch margins
• Canvas prints have slightly wider margins for stretching
• If image does not match paper dimensions,
there will be a wider margin along the narrowest side