1939 Worlds Fair: Visit Beautiful Sea Cliff
Visit Beautiful Sea Cliff 1939 Worlds Fair poster.
This 1939 New York World's Fair poster promotes nearby Sea Cliff as a tourist destination: 'When attending the World's Fair, visit beautiful Sea Cliff. 250 ft. altitude. No mosquitos.' The poster was illustrated by the WPA Federal Art Project for the City of Sea Cliff. The poster shows Sea Cliff, Long Island along with New York World's Fair buildings.
About Our Paper
We print on mould-made 100% cotton rag, acid-free archival papers or heavyweight Exhibition Gallery Canvas. Each print is inspected before shipping.
• 8.5x11 and 11x17 prints have .50-inch margins
• 19x13 prints have 1-inch margins
• 22x17 prints have 1.5 inch margins
• 30x24 Special Edition and 47x34 Magnum prints have 2-inch margins
• Canvas prints have slightly wider margins for stretching
• If image does not match paper dimensions,
there will be a wider margin along the narrowest side