Chicago Worlds Fair
The Chicago World's Fair Century of Progress Exposition of 1933 was held to celebrate the city's centennial and was built around a theme of technological innovation. The fair's motto was: 'Science Finds, Industry Applies, Man Conforms.' This poster shows the Federal Building with a gold dome and three fluted towers that represent the three branches of United States Government.
About Our Paper
We print on mould-made 100% cotton rag, acid-free archival papers or heavyweight Exhibition Gallery Canvas. Each print is inspected before shipping.
• 8.5x11 and 11x17 prints have .50-inch margins
• 19x13 prints have 1-inch margins
• 22x17 prints have 1.5 inch margins
• 30x24 Special Edition and 47x34 Magnum prints have 2-inch margins
• Canvas prints have slightly wider margins for stretching
• If image does not match paper dimensions,
there will be a wider margin along the narrowest side