Antonio Petruccelli Special Print
The original 1938 artwork for this print was acquired at an Illustration Houses auction in New York and is being made available here under a special arrangement. Antonio Petruccelli (1907-1994) made a name in the graphic arts with his covers for Fortune magazine and the New Yorker in the 1930s and 40s. The gouache here was reproduced over a full page in the December 1938 issue of Fortune, and also as a Christmas card sent to subscribers. The prints we make are stunningly gorgeous and show exquisite detail. Were certain theyll be a joy to give, and an ever greater joy to get.
About Our Paper
We print on mould-made 100% cotton rag, acid-free archival papers or heavyweight Exhibition Gallery Canvas. Each print is inspected before shipping.
• 8.5x11 and 11x17 prints have .50-inch margins
• 19x13 prints have 1-inch margins
• 22x17 prints have 1.5 inch margins
• 30x24 Special Edition and 47x34 Magnum prints have 2-inch margins
• Canvas prints have slightly wider margins for stretching
• If image does not match paper dimensions,
there will be a wider margin along the narrowest side