Girl With Blonde Hair
This illustration by artist Wladyslaw Theodore Benda shows a young girl with long blonde hair. The image was done in watercolor, charcoal and colored pencil in 1923. Polish-born Benda lived from 1873 to 1948 and worked primarily as a graphic artist with his illustrations appearing in advertising, books and magazines.
About Our Paper
We print on mould-made 100% cotton rag, acid-free archival papers or heavyweight Exhibition Gallery Canvas. Each print is inspected before shipping.
• 8.5x11 and 11x17 prints have .50-inch margins
• 19x13 prints have 1-inch margins
• 22x17 prints have 1.5 inch margins
• 30x24 Special Edition and 47x34 Magnum prints have 2-inch margins
• Canvas prints have slightly wider margins for stretching
• If image does not match paper dimensions,
there will be a wider margin along the narrowest side