Woman Dancing on the Shore
A woman wearing a petite dress and a flowing scarf dances on the seashore in this illustration that was used on the cover of the July, 1916 Vanity Fair magazine. This woman dancing on the shore was originally illustrated with gouache and watercolor over pencil on watercolor board.
About Our Paper
We print on mould-made 100% cotton rag, acid-free archival papers or heavyweight Exhibition Gallery Canvas. Each print is inspected before shipping.
• 8.5x11 and 11x17 prints have .50-inch margins
• 19x13 prints have 1-inch margins
• 22x17 prints have 1.5 inch margins
• 30x24 Special Edition and 47x34 Magnum prints have 2-inch margins
• Canvas prints have slightly wider margins for stretching
• If image does not match paper dimensions,
there will be a wider margin along the narrowest side