Art Nouveau Chap Book
This nicely illustrated cover for a 1895 chap book was done in Art Nouveau style and illustrated by Will Bradley. The pamplet cover reads simply: 'The Chap Book. Thanks Giving No.' Chap books, or chapbooks, were a generic term for pocket-sized booklets produced in the later part of the 19th century covering a wide variety of topics, from religion to nursery rhymes.
About Our Paper
We print on mould-made 100% cotton rag, acid-free archival papers or heavyweight Exhibition Gallery Canvas. Each print is inspected before shipping.
• 8.5x11 and 11x17 prints have .50-inch margins
• 19x13 prints have 1-inch margins
• 22x17 prints have 1.5 inch margins
• 30x24 Special Edition and 47x34 Magnum prints have 2-inch margins
• Canvas prints have slightly wider margins for stretching
• If image does not match paper dimensions,
there will be a wider margin along the narrowest side